(Agency) – Agency supported to build/maintain MULTIPLE IO MODELS FOR THEIR CLIENTS THAT CAN BE EFFICIENTLY MANAGED/SUPPORTED W/ PTF ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY.
(Network) – Agency supported to build/maintain a SINGULAR NETWORK MODEL W/ PTF PROFIT SHARING – AGENCY IN TURN OWN ENTIRE INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION & MARKETING STANDARDS and can facilitate own sub-licensees
(IO) – An Individual Organization is supported to build/maintain an ORGANIZATION SPECIFIC MODEL THAT FACILTATES DIRECT SALES TO ITS CUSTOMERBASE
(LICENSEE) – Individual Entity licenses a compatible NETWORK MODEL TO RUN IN A DESIGNATED REGIONAL AREA – PTF OWNS INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION & STANDARDS
———-ANALOGY TO MEDICAL—————–
(Regulatory Committee) Platyform LLC owns, manages, and operates
– General Best Practice Stack learning and training material (learn.platyform.io)
– Ownership of originating stack templates and resource library
– PTF Plugins and Stack Enhancement Tools that work when implemented per Best Practice Concepts
– Moderation of Platyform Community Features and Content
– Curation and Licensing of Stack & Stack Enhancement Libraries (very similar to Woocommerce store)
(Doctor) When engaged as an agency Platyform is available to
– assist with client calls scheduled in advance in support portal (support.platyform.io)
— Rep is introduced as PLATYFORM, independent entity to Agency
— Rep can assist with platform questions and explanations
— Rep can ONLY propose marketing concepts as potential solutions to technical problems. In an AGENCY RELATIONSHIP,
—- Platyform is NOT responsible for active participation in marketing concepts and decisions, ONLY their technical implementation
— Rep can NOT promise custom solutions on phone calls, HOWEVER the viability of custom solutions can be discussed per Platyform policies
—- Platyform is always happy to scope/build translatable technologies, entity-specific technologies, however, can be supported NOT directed.
—— Translatable technologies that are built by the Agency can be added to Platyform Stack Enhancement Libraries and sold/licensed for a sales commission*.
– review scope and proposal documents to assess that sales promises are in alignment with technical execution timelines.
– Assist with creation of a custom “Client Care Plan” that facilitates the combination of Client’s interests with Platyform practices, available resources, and more.
<PTF AGENCY><PTF NETWORK>
(Clinic i.e. Dialysis Service Provider)
(Clinic – Agency) Agency establishes and maintains their own brand and clientele. They utilize Platyform’s “doctor” services as a “clinical coordinator” to oversee the “nurse force” and ensure compliance with best practice concepts and client (i.e. patient) implementations.
(Clinic – Network) Agency establishes and maintains their own brand and clientele. They utilize Platyform’s “doctor” services as a “clinical coordinator” to oversee the “nurse force” and ensure compliance with best practice concepts and client (i.e. patient) implementations.
(Clinic – IO) N/A
(Clinic – Licensee) Platyform facilitates and maintains overarching brand and marketing concepts; licensee maintains regional clientele, marketing, and fiscal decisions in alignment with Platyform policies and procedures.
– Agency can establish their own pricing and all other marketing concepts exclusive to their own independent interests.
– Agency is responsible for direction and management of its own “nurse force”.
– “Doctor” can terminate relationship with “Clinic” on basis of repeated malpractice. (3 Strike System – Each strike must be posed to official review). Monthly Subscription will also terminate
– Clinic can report “Doctor” to Platyform for new PTF rep. Relationship can be terminated AFTER designated commitment period.
<PTF IO><PTF Licensee>
(Nurse – Agency) Agency provides nurse force to be available/responsible for
(Nurse – Network) Agency provides nurse force to be available/responsible for
(Nurse – Licensing) Licensee provides/manages the nurse force to be available/responsible for
(Nurse – IO) Organization provides nurse force to be available/responsible for
– Regular communication and updates
– System Tests and Formatted Support Request Reports
– Actively facilitating Client’s Care Plan
– Keeping up with relevant trainings on learn.platyform.io
</PTF IO></PTF Licensee></PTF NETWORK></PTF AGENCY>